There are around 400 million plus Microsoft users present around the globe. Most of them are desktop users who use their outlook application by logging on to the outlook Microsoft application. However, executing these programs online never go smoothly and causes some trouble sometimes. There is this [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error which is one of the errors that user usually faces. It is the most reported error among Microsoft users, and out of every five users, one of them must face these issues. Just like the error is common its solution is also common that even a non-technician or naive person can fix this easily by following a few steps at home. The particular reason for [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is unknown but unlike the error, its solution is well known and easy. Occasionally, while opening MS Outlook, the error [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is encountered. Most of you must have considered this problem quite irritating due to your lack of information about it and the difficulties in resolving it.
There are various causes for this mistake, and in this post; we will educate you on a few solutions that could solve your problem. Read this post attentively to discover the answer to your query about how to solve the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error simply.
Causes of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
There are several reasons for several kinds of errors and similarly [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is due to the incomplete or improper installation process. The problems in installation lead to this [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error. The cause of this error is sometimes the misconfiguration of SMPT which is the basic reason for this error. Here are some other causes of error.
- The Outlook application is inoperable.
- The Outlook program you are using is incompatible with the Windows version you are using.
- You’ve used illegally downloaded Microsoft Outlook has a duplicate or many accounts.
- The user profile has been tainted.
- The Firewall restrictions are blocking the application.
Root Cause of Error
The Actual Causes of this Issue [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] Here are among the most typical causes of this error in a framework:
- This danger can be caused by a user who is logged in to MS Outlook with several accounts.
- According to the innovation, this problem might be caused by overflowing and damaged cookies and computer cache data.
- This error can arise as a result of a virus-infected software system.
- This error might be caused by a faulty or outdated online version of Microsoft Outlook.
- This notice may appear while working as a result of an unreliable internet connection.
How to Fix the [Pii_Email_B47d29538f12c20da426] Error?
In error code, PII stands for Personally Identifiable Information. Relevant information distinguishes persons based on their addresses, email addresses, security numbers, and every other uniquely identifying code. As a result, it is referred to as PII. This is a common issue that you may encounter when using Microsoft Outlook. It halts the application’s operation, preventing emails from being sent or received by the user. The biggest issue with this sort of malfunction is that no one knows what caused it. It might be caused by faulty installation processes or the inclusion of one or more personal emails in a single program. Thus attempting more than one technique may be necessary.
Like other applications, Microsoft also stores cache files and helps in quickly loading or unloading the files. Clearing cache is the easiest step towards fixing this problem. To clear cache, you must go through the simple steps mentioned below.
- Start Outlook on your PC.
- Select Options as from the left sidebar after clicking the File tab at the top.
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll down to find the Developers section.
- In this area, look for the Customized Forms option and click it.
- To proceed, open a new window and click the Configure Forms option.
- To erase your Outlook form cache data, hit the Clear Cache button.
Reinstallation of Outlook Application
The reinstalling of the application can help in reducing the chance of error. Even if all procedures were taken, there is a potential that MS Outlook was not correctly installed. You can reinstall the application to remove any damaged files that are generating this problem. This time, follow the stated approach exactly to prevent unnecessary occurrences. Here are the steps to reinstall the application.
- Select the Start button.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Options.
- A list of all the programs that are currently installed on your computer will be presented.
- Uninstall Program should be selected.
- Select Office 365 from the list and then click the Change button.
- Check that the ‘Add or Remove Items’ icon is selected.
- Tap the “next” button to see all Office elements.
- To choose the ‘disc icon’ next to Outlook.com and the options, click the ‘Not Available’ option.
- To uninstall Outlook from Microsoft Access, click the Proceed option.
The next solution is to update your application which is really helpful in minimizing the threat. There are clear chances that the older application version is causing the error. The new version would be compatible with the window and the version of the system.
- To begin, open Outlook and select the File menu.
- The Office Login option also must be selected.
- In the Menu Bar, select the Update option.
- Select the Update Now option.
- Following that, Outlook will check for the latest updates and immediately download them.
- To avoid additional problems, open the Outlook login and navigate to the Update Register. If you discover that automatic updates have been discontinued or halted, use the fall box and choose “enable updates.”
Removal of Extra Accounts
Sometimes logging into several accounts can also cause error. The error can be eliminated by removing the unnecessary accounts which are no more of use. Some users add several email addresses, showing an error popping up on their screen. So the one solution of removing the threat is to remove the cause, that is several accounts.
Microsoft Support Center
There are different Microsoft support and recovery sections that can help you in solving the problem. The problem will be solved with the helpline’s assistance and support. This tool can assist you in addressing the majority of Outlook difficulties. All you have to do is install the app from Microsoft’s main site. Once downloaded and installed, it will evaluate, debug, and repair any potential issues.
Automatic Repair Tools
There are different repair tools present in the application that can help you in solving the problem. There is nothing you have to do. Just activate the repair tool in the application and left everything to it. It will eventually eliminate the error from the application. This repair tool is present in every application version that can remove the error without even knowing that there is one. It also quickly analyses the problems that are creating the trouble and repair them.
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Navigate to the software and its features.
- A list of all applications will be displayed.
- When you correct on Outlook, the repair option will appear.
- Repair should be selected.
Customer care centers are always at your service. If you cannot remove the threat, you can contact them and they are always there for your help. They can help in guiding you with their expertise and guidance. You may also contact customer service if all of the aforementioned alternatives seem irrelevant to you or produce less-than-impressive outcomes. They will advise you and offer the necessary actions, but they guarantee that nothing should change from the above answers.
Web Application Usage
While trying a web application, there are fewer chances of error or bugs because it comes directly from the official account and helps in installing the updated version. Sometimes users share the application with the help of different sharing apps, which in return cause errors and problems in the application. The last but not the least method to solve this problem is to install the application from the official website.
All mentioned above are the methods to remove the bugs, especially the application’s error [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. Microsoft Outlook is the most used application for its better service and the secure form of data. So if someone is facing trouble while using this application may be a major concern. It is used for office purposes and for academic concerns. The errors are to be treated instantly so that a person can do and perform his task well enough. Designers currently have no other choice except to use the trial and error technique. Microsoft is a fantastic corporation, and its products are crucial in making our lives easier. As a result, it is not suggested to use these solutions just for this [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] ridiculous problem. So, try all of the remedies we’ve suggested and stick to them in the future in case making such mistakes.