People often delay sim card registration renewal or are reluctant to do this important task due to the thought of waiting in line for hours to get the task done. However, in this day and age, technological improvements have made tasks like these easy to achieve in a matter of minutes.
The same is the case with du. They allow sim card registration renewal online by following only a few important steps. This saves a lot of time as well as effort of the consumers.
If you want to achieve du sim id registration renewal online, follow the easy steps provided to avoid any inconvenience.
Why Renew SIM Card Registration?
It is important to renew the sim card registration after every Emirates ID card renewal to keep your account updated.
The UAE law requires users to update Id cards registered on the mobile number of that sim. Added to this there may be a risk of canceled mobile service on an outdated ID.
All this makes it extremely important to follow a few simple steps to update your ID to renew your sim card registration.
How to do Du Sim Card Registration Renewal Online?
Follow these simple steps to achieve du sim registration renewal online:
- Search for du sim card renewal online.
- The first option provided will be the ID renewal login page.
- You can log in to your account.
- Click on a hamburger at the top left corner and select the option of renewing ID.
- After this, you will be required to fill in details like your phone number.
- You will be sent a verification code on your number, enter that code.
- Now you will be required to upload your emirates ID card picture from front and back.
- Make sure you take the picture in proper lighting and that it is clear to make the step successful.
- Click confirm. A message will be displayed that they will get back to you within a short while.
Emirates ID can be updated through the du website, as well as the Du app. All you need to do is download the du app from the play store and follow exactly the same steps from step 4.
1. How to check Du sim registration?
Du provides a helpline number, 155 to call and ask for all the details you need to know. However, if your sim card is inactive they will not be able to help you.
2. How many days does it take for Du Sim to expire?
The recharge needs to be done after every 10 days. If it is not done, the sim card gets deactivated until it is activated again.
The du sim card registration online can be achieved in simple steps. All you need to do is log in to the website, provide your phone number and lastly upload your emirates ID card. Although du has the option of visiting their store to renew the sim card registration, Find more tech blog posts here! With the simple 3-step process of sim card registration renewal online, you don’t have to worry about anything!