Dubai is famous for being a vacation spot for many people around the globe. When there are people from different regions visiting, the food companies take it to their advantage in offering food from different continents. If you are a local Iranian or some traveler who visited Dubai, who wants to try Iranian Food, you need to visit the following best Iranian Restaurants in Dubai. A foodie should never compromise on taste buds especially if he is out on a vacay. That’s why this article’s got your back.
Toranj Iranian Restaurant
Toranj restaurant has made it to the top of the list. The best Iranian food it offers is Gardan, lamb neck braised with onions till meat falls off the bone tender. Its sweet and soft taste is what will keep you running back to it.
- It’s located in Hessa St – Al Barsha – Al Barsha 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Opens from 10 am to 12 am every day
- Safety precautions fulfilled
- Satisfactory ambiance for family and friends
Al Ustad Special Kebab
Kebabs are one of the most famous Iranian foods. A good cooked Kebab is something that represents the prestigious culture of Iran. With such high stakes, AL Ustad Special Kebab is the one restaurant that fulfills all the kebabish expectations. Kebab Bahraini and Kebab Khas are two dishes famous in the whole city.
- Located in Meena Bazar
- Opens from 12 30 pm to 4 pm then 6 30 pm to 1 am
- AED 70 for 2
- Attractive and vintage ambiance
- Safety precautions followed
Many restaurants provide Iranian Food in UAE, but not each of them provides the taste up to the mark. Farsi restaurant is here to save your day. Their menu includes a special set of Iranian stews from Koftah Tabrizi (meatball stew) just for AED 55 and also vegetarian stews like an eggplant stew for AED 50. It’s famous not just for the stew but gives a good competition to the market when it comes to their kebabs as well.
- It has two branches one in JLT and the other in Business Bay
- AED 195 for 2
- Opens from 12 pm to 11 30 pm
- Casual and Comfy environment
Aroos Bandar (Bandar Bride)
Aroos Bandar is known for serving another one of Iranian’s cultural cuisine, Aash, a think filling soup with numerous variations. It’s where you can have an Iranian breakfast.
- Located in Deira, Al Sabka, Dubai, UAE
- Opens at 6 30 am till 12 30 pm
- Not much spacious
- Reasonable prices
Condo Restaurant offers Baghali Palo, another key dish of rich Iranian cuisine. It is a rice-dish with fava beans and lamb shank cooked until tender.
- Located on Sheikh Rashid Blog, Deira, Dubai
- Opens from 10 am till 1 am
- Explicit environment
Grand Abshar Restaurant
Famous for unique Tahdig, the bottom rice that fries and gives a crunchy taste.
- Located at Umm Suqeim
- Opens from 12 pm to 12 am
- Wide range of dishes